Monday, December 14, 2009

Post 5 Summary

I did not know much about anything going on in the world besides what is said on National Public Radio. I believe that I know more about Afganistan, especially about the country's natural resources. I know about the way of geography and its effect on the world especially Papa New Guinea. I am now able to research and look for material in very resourceful places. I now think about the world in a different perspective than what I have before. I learned that I do not work well in class, but when I get home I am able to knock out my homework at a fast pace. I have also learned that I learn with more diligence with the way that Mrs. Lawson has taught this semester. I believe that this method of her teaching has made me more aware of technology and the uses it will have in the future. I think the only thing that made me a little irritated was the clipboard. To me, the clipboard made my work more open to getting lost. This is just my personal opinion though. I think the only obstacle that I need to overcome is finding the motivation to study for a test. I did not score very high on the test on the material on the book but this was because my lack of studying. Overall, the method Mrs.Lawson is using for teaching is highly effective and I hope other teachers also see the effect this style of teaching is having on students.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making the effort here. It turned out great and shows you learned a lot.

    ReplyDelete